Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EFT - My New Passion For Energy Psychology -- A Post For My Mom


This post is for my mom, with whom I had a delightful conversation yesterday about my latest passionate interest, something I providentially stumbled onto quite recently, and have been learning everything I can about ever since: EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques, the relatively new acupressure personal tapping technology developed by Gary Craig from Dr. Roger Callahan's Thought Field Therapy (TFT)®.

I will write more about this in my next blog post, but for now, I will simply include some links that I found on Youtube. I was surprised to find the whole EFT documentary entitled "Try It Everything" (recently changed to "The Tapping Solution") there. The last time I looked for it there I could not find it. Some of the links demonstrate what Gary Craig called "the Basic Recipe". There are two traditional EFT demos, a short cut, and a fuller version which includes additional tapping points and innovations that were added later, with Gary Craig's approval.

I have only just begun to apply this technique at my job with the developmentally disabled people I help, and I have already seen very interesting results. What I find very interesting about this is the fact that I have already seen a great deal right at this humble beginning of much to confirm what Craig teaches in his instructional videos, and this is with people who have no real conception of what to expect, so this cannot easily be explained with recourse to the placebo effect.

EFT Try It On Everything/ The Tapping Solutoin -- The trailer - WATCH THIS FIRST - DO NOT SKIP IT! Very good, very important:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMs0gdF_V60&feature=related

Then watch one or more of the demonstration links showing you how to tap --


Rod Sherwin - Full Basic Recipe, very thorough, uses symmetrical double tapping for thoroughness, a later recommendation by Gary Craig .

A couple of more links demonstrating the more traditional version of the Basic Recipe, without the additions and double tapping (linked here so you can get more than one point of view on what works):




In my next post, I will write in more detail about my very recent experience with trying EFT out for the first time.





8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello, Thank you for posting this. I too, have recently found out about tapping and have found it personally very helpful. I care for an elderly woman with Down Syndrome and have been curious about using it to help her. She is either at the beginnings of Alzheimer's or is dealing with depression. I think it might be helpful for her. Have you found any research concerning using this for people with Developmental disabilities? I would be extremely interested in finding some. Thanks again.

Patrick said...

I will forever be thankful of EFT. It has changed the lives of many and our family's, as well.

Because of the effect of EFT, we joined an EFT training so we won't forget how to do it time and time again and be able to teach it to others.

Unknown said...



Very helpful advice within this post
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/tanks-cleaning-companies-24.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/tanks-cleaning-companies-23.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/tanks-cleaning-companies-22.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/tanks-cleaning-companies-21.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/tanks-cleaning-companies-20.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/tanks-cleaning-companies-19.html

لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

Thank you very much for accepting the comment
ارخص شركة تنظيف فلل بابوظبي
ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بابوظبي
ارخص خدمات تنظيف بعجمان
ارخص خدمات تنظيف بالشارقة
ارخص شركة تنظيف مجالس بدبي
ارخص شركة تنظيف بدبي

3nod maka said...

تعلن شركه العنود  انها كبري شركات تنظيف خزانات في مكة المكرمه  اي انها تعمل علي توفير الكثير من خدمات المميزه في شركة نظافة بمكة  المكرمه فهي مميزه في الكثير من خدمات شركة تنظيف بالبخار بمكة الكبري اي انها تعمل علي توفير الكثير من خدمات الكبري في شركة جلي رخام بمكة المكرمه  وتمتعوا الان بافضل شركة ابادة حشرات بمكة المكرمه التي تعمل علي افضل طرق مكافحتها وابادتها جيدا 

menna said...

تاتش
تركيب انترلوك متداخل في عجمان
افضل مقاول انترلوك في عجمان

Mai said...

خدمات دبي
شركات صيانة مكيفات في دبي
صيانة مكيفات بدبي

hodhod said...

شركه عوازل بالرياض